X - Men

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 Fion Lai 0 Comments

Forever 21 jumper, pull & bear loafers, bershka bag, asos ear cuff, romwe tights

Like my blog title, I've always wanted to do an outfit that is somewhat futuristic and quirky with a sharp altitude that defines gold and diamond unique from other elements. Not knowing what effect it will create, I clash the studs with the quirky eye ear cuff and a pair of diamond printed stockings in hope that the image would be photographically memorable. The gold knuckle rings are retrieved out from my private jewllery collection oh so precious. Plus, my eye themed ear cuff is freaky to a lot people (though not shown clearly in these pictures) but I guarantee I will show a better image of it in the future and let you make a judgement whether to love or loaf the quirky piece!

Photos by Carol Leong

0 comments: