County Fair

Sunday, September 15, 2013 Fion Lai 1 Comments




 Wearing: Forever 21 Denim Jacket, Forever 21 Belt, Forever 21 Top, Vintage Leather Skirt, H&M Boots, Bershka Bag, Asos Ear cuff

It was extremely difficult to pose without having my skirt flaring up wildly and my hair whipping my face fanatically when I was out shooting this photoshoot at probably the best spot in the entire Sydney area. Just beside the conspicuous Harbour Bridge is a long and narrow promenade that separates the harbour and Luna Park. The endless stretching path offers different waterviews of the Darling Harbour and finally I realized why this place is the favourite to so many bloggers.
My sincere thanks go to my fellow friends Carol Leong and Cindy Huang who alongside with me, bore the assault of strong wind and managed to capture a series of one of the best photoshoots I have ever taken.

P.S. the group photo of us triple (god knows how much time we tried to get this shot without any help from anybody) and a BTS pic show just how I act like all the time when doing a photoshoot.


Fion



Photo credit: Carol Leong

1 comment:

  1. you have a lovely blog <3 this outfit is so cool!!
    follow?
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/
    kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete