Black Checks | City Slicker

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 Fion Lai 14 Comments



Wearing: asos checked cami (similar here), asos black shorts (here) and asos loafers (similar here)


Asos, asos, asos. In this minimalistic black & white outfit, I am clad from heat to toe in asos, literally. Gifted by Carol for the high-waisted shorts and loafers, I pair them with my newly obsessed checked cami to complete the look of slickness. Camis are the biggest soft spot for me right now, and that is an understatement of my fetish for camis. They are so appealing and irresistible that every single time I lay my eyes upon them online or in store, I couldn't help  myself from purchasing them and add them to the cami collection I am currently building. Blame it on the heat for turning me into a cami lover, nevertheless, I am almost sure, that  my ongoing love for it will not die down in the upcoming winter in Sydney. With that said, bye, I'd better shop more camis!






Photo Credits: Carol Leong

14 comments:

  1. Love photos

    http://www.itgirlailen.com/2014/02/paris-chic.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ASOS so much! My thoughts before reading your post was "This looks like an Asos outfit!" lol. You look wonderful. :)


    Love,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, I am totally obsessed with asos at the moment!

      Delete
  3. I love love love that black and white camp

    xxx
    www.insidein-insideout.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Nice !
    Kisses my beautiful <3

    http://www.theladyjersey.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit! those are Mary Jane Shoes??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:) The loafers are from asos

      Delete
  6. Simple yet chic, love this outfit and you're so naturally pretty :)

    Much love, ANNIEPOP.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet of you, thank you for reading my blog!

      Delete