In a Daze

Tuesday, March 18, 2014 Fion Lai 1 Comments



Ideas like this come up at the most spontaneous moments, and that is exactly how my photo shoots are produced. With Carol, a great friend and photographer, I often brainstorm thoughts and ideas on photographic techniques, my outfit and blog. Not long ago, we found ourselves sitting on the bench in a train station, contemplating different objectives as to the ways the photo ought to be taken or the background setting. In just 10 minutes, a short list of concepts was composed. They are still conceptual and imaginary at present (though some are incredibly impractical that involves luck and patience) but in the future, I hope I could fulfill my goal and tick every box of the list one by one.




Photo credit: Carol Leong

1 comment:

  1. Love the simple look! Cute boots!

    Best,
    Tiffany
    www.thegarmentrag.com

    ReplyDelete