My True Colours

Friday, September 19, 2014 Fion Lai 0 Comments



Wearing: Black long sleeve lace blouse from sheinside (here), leather over and heels lent by Carol Leong




Long before I decided to go to Surry Hills for my shooting, I've already heard so many great things about this inner-city suburb in Sydney. The artistic- vibrant neighborhood, the creative dinning spots, the beautiful terraces and the term 'hipster'. All of this stirred up my curiosity as to whether this place is as amazing and magical as it seems to be. And I was not disappointed at all, I was fascinated by the chic and exquisite cafes ,  the unique and colourful terraces and most of all the lively, vibrant atmosphere.
In contrast to the brilliant terraces, my outfit is all black with a leather jumpsuits over a lace blouse and ankle-strapped heels. I've always thought of black and lace as something feminine and sexy, a look that makes you feel confident, with a fleck of red that perfects the look.




Photo credit: Carol Leong

0 comments: