Hong Kong Photo Diary

Friday, April 03, 2015 Fion Lai 1 Comments


As my birthplace and home for 13 years, I have always thought that I know Hong Kong like the back of my hand, but clearly there are always places and views that you miss. My views and perspectives have also changed, the way I perceive this city is that this is not a mere place for me to carry out my daily activities, instead a beehive that houses millions of people with the clash of modern and ancient beliefs and architecture, it's a place that radiates energy 24-7 and it's beautiful!


Putting myself in the mind and eyes of a tourist/ photographer, I travelled to places that in my opinion, are the visual representations of HK and capture their moment of beauty.

Here is a list of places that are featured in the blog:
(From top to bottom)
Photo 1, 3, 4, 8, 9, 11, 17 - Chi Lin Nunnery and Nan Lian Garden
Photo 2, 5, 7, 14, 15 - Central Piers
Photo 6 - Times Square
Photo 10, 16- The AIA Great European Carnival (temporary)
Photo 18 - Hong Kong Polytechnic University



Photo Credit: Carol Leong

1 comment:

  1. very nice'

    Fashion Leather Jackets | Faux Leather jacket | Celebrity Leather Jackets | Sheep Leather Jackets are Available
    at Fleshandhide.com, leather jackets uk leather jackets usa quality leather jackets

    www.fleshandhide.com

    ReplyDelete