Rendezvous

Thursday, July 16, 2015 Fion Lai 3 Comments





Wearing: Forever 21 leather jacket, vintage knitted top (similar here), Sheinside skirt (similar here), Asos socks (here) and Asos loafers (similar here), Zara bag (Here, from Carol Leong)


Under the Harbour Bridge is probably where I have taken most of my outfit,how many times? I have honestly lost track of it... The view of the harbour is absolutely spectacular that astonishes me every single time.
My outfit consists of my favourite elements in winter - the plaid, collared knitted top, not to mention with a pair of cat's eyes and leather. One could never go wrong with a good old leather jacket.



Photo Credit: Carol Leong

3 comments:

  1. You look amazing! Love finding other bloggers from Syd haha!
    pissokrisso.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog. What camera do you use to take your photos?

    ReplyDelete