City Blue

Saturday, August 29, 2015 Fion Lai 2 Comments

Wearing: vintage caramel coat, checked dress, asos socks, zara heeled shoes and zara bag



They say a city is where dream come true, growing up as a city girl I could say this can not be any more accurate. A city surrounded by water and is also a feature I have become familiar with and fond of aside from the bustling and energetic activities in the city. Like most of the people in city, the amount of work I receive from university is never ending, and I have only just managed to catch a breath to update my blog before I will have to pull an all nighter to complete my assignment or project. Life of a city person...




Photos by Carol Leong

2 comments:

  1. Love that you're a Sydney blogger too! Loving that grid dress on you gorgeous lady!

    Hope you'll check out my page and let me know your thoughts xx Would love to stay in touch!

    Helen x
    http://CH1K.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics and you look gorgeous!
    Good vibes, Fox
    check out my latest Vlog
    -www.wanderlife.tv

    ReplyDelete